Monday, October 13, 2008

Update on Miz Woody's Doin's

My new website is online and my “Official Site Launch”
is Tuesday, October 14th at 9:00 EST

My mentor and joint venture partner, Rhea Perry, will host a teleconference
during which she will interview Yours Truly.

I’d love for you to hear what I’ve been up to and get the nitty gritty on my
membership web site. The call is free, except long distance charges (if you still have those.)

The number to call is 270-696-1500

The passcode is 21414#

Hope you can join us!

Be sure to visit my site www.CreatingGreatHomes.com
and click on all the buttons!

I’m pretty pleased with it so far, and it’s growing all the time.

Blessings on you!
Marilyn

P.S. Oh! I almost forgot. My son, Brent Woodard, designed the beautiful banner, logo and buttons. (He’s getting his degree in Graphic Design in December of THIS YEAR!!! http://www.linkedin.com/in/lawrencewoodard )

P.P.S. You can get a one-month trial membership for ONE Dollar! You can’t even buy a cup of coffee for that!

No comments: